WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

BlackEntity - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* BlackEntity > Topics

Subject: brake trials in a click
Replies: 1 Views: 807

edit.or 20.08.09 - 11:54pm
most app s store trial data in registry or/and in files.you can use a good firewall like comodo firewall pro set to ,paranoid mode,(free app) to supervise your trial app and easy get the listing of all files and reg entries it uses. next create the batch file deleting the reg entries and suspicious files and after it completes runs trial app.if you wanna disquise it you can create a shortcut to the batch file than change the icon of the shortcut so it looks like it points to an app not on batch file.it takes just a click and maximum 10 second for script to end and of you go with reseted trial.most wornebole application store settings only at ,HKLM/SOFTWARE/COMPANY NAME which is in some cases anougph to delete to brake the trial. using this you can example hack the entire adobe suite or even office 07.peace of cake,and you only need to do the hardwork once. note: i haven t used it on mentioned apps coze i don t care for em,but i did on some games.. but theoretically it is 100 procent possible. try it and see *

edit.or 20.08.09 - 11:58pm
note: antiviruses use virus databases and doesn t recognize batch files as viruses scence they are not in binary format! along with an autorun.inf and a removable media,this can blow up a pc with no trouble. *

* BlackEntity Forum

Search:
topics replies

* BlackEntity

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search